MTYBA Committee 2017
At the AGM on Wednesday 18 January 2017, MTYBA members cast their votes in the election for the 2017 committee. We are delighted to announce the new committee as follows:
- President - Will Glover
- Vice President - Michael Harwood
- Treasurer - Lauren Suding
- Secretary - Sarah Taylor
- Pre-Pupillage Officer - Matthew Withers
- Pupillage Officer - Matthew Howarth
- Employed Bar Representative - Emma Walker
- Tenancy Officer - Richard Reynolds
- Social Secretary - Ruth Reid
- Advocacy Officer - James Gould
- Communications Officer - Hayyan Bhabha
Thank you to all who attended the AGM and stood in the elections. The level of participation was extremely encouraging and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the outgoing 2016 committee for all of their hard work over the past 12 months, in particular the outgoing President Karen Reid, who has given us a wonderful platform to work from over the next year.
We already have an exciting calendar of events and opportunities lined up. Stay tuned via email, social media and our website for details.