Embark on a fascinating journey around the Supreme Court, with discount ticket prices courtesy of MTYBA!
Experience a rare opportunity to explore the highest court in the land after-hours and wander around our Grade II listed building.
Enjoy a drink to the sound of live jazz in our magnificent wood-panelled lobby plus:
- Ask a Court Usher what goes on behind the scenes of a hearing
- Former Judicial Assistants share their experiences of working for a Supreme Court Justice.
- Renowned furniture designer Luke Hughes describes the challenge of creating a fitting home for the UK Supreme Court.
- Art conservation expert Jim Dimond talks about his work preserving the Middlesex Guildhall Art Collection.
- A performance by the Inner Temple's amateur dramatics society, presenting a contemporary courtroom drama.
The last three events will be repeated twice in the evening, but there is limited space in the courtrooms, so make sure you get a seat in good time!
MTYBA have a limited number of tickets available at the discounted price of £5. To get yours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.